Choices..

6:49 AM syafira hassan 0 Comments

Hi.

Assalamualaikum :)

Have u people have even been in any situations that you yourself do not know what choice that we should take? Well, I answer it as a yes. :|

This morning I had my second PSM presentation and millions thanks to Allah because the result was great. I mean the way the panel expression, I think he quite satisfied with all the correction that I made to the report. Phew..But at least I can stay at peace and can start focus on my final. Yeah, better late than never.

But it is not the matter that what I want to share today. Hmm..

Actually, something was actually hanging in mind lately. Do I am really able to run all the project in PSM2? Well, I have no answer at all. It seem that I'm not confidence enough  with my proposal. Frankly, I was envy toward two of my friends which actually got their FYP proposal title from our SV. If it the case they got only the title, I can consider. But they actually got everything that need to be run in PSM2. They just have to run it, and get the result without have to trying hard like us. Both I and Mira made the proposal based on own title. At first I was confident to do the experiment later. But after some times I spend doing research for my proposal, I found would be difficult.

I felt lost. I have no one to rely on. I have no one to  refer to. I do always met my SV, but she didnt help much. She always said OK, OK, OK and OK. When I though everything was OK, then it is actually not soooooooo OK. Sad right?  

I spent my study week with nothing. All I do is the report correction again and again...
 thinking to consider to change the proposal..
thinking bout family at home..
thinking on how lucky someone  that do not have to do PSM..
how hard my life would be in next sem...

"Every choice we make, takes us in different journey."

Allah has given us the ability to make our own choices. So it is up to us how we deals with the matter.




You Might Also Like

0 komen penambah rasa: