Target

5:06 PM syafira hassan 0 Comments

Salam,

Quick entry.

Starting today, I have 2 target to be achieved.

1. Losing 5 kg in a month.

As u all know, i'm no longer a working mom. Just staying at home taking care of my mother who currently in stroke.

So, after 2 months i have gained weight to 68 kg!!!! of course that not surprise me a lot since I never control my diet.

Adiknor's wedding will be around the corner, less than 1 month left. I'm decided to have 30 days diet to at least reduce some kg. 2 or 3 is more than ooookkkk......

And yesterday, I took an initiative to have a fast without taking any carbohydrate. Tadaaa!! I still eat 3 slices if pizza. O myyyy... That is Lia's fault for offering those pizza... (T_T).

And this morning, i ate meehun goreng which I believe is a way less fat than nasi lemak and a mug of green tea. Hopefully I can gather all my spirit and strength to say NO to all the sweet and carb for today.


2. Having another baby.

My husband and I currently starting to conceived a baby. Maisarah just turn 2 years old last month and we  decided to have another baby.

I have irregular period after taking contraceptive injection after giving birth to Maisarah. And that actually caused my hormonal imbalance. So one of the way to get it normal, I have to reduce my weight. and that is one of the reason why I'm so serious of losing some.

An please, do pray for me.

And to myself, goodluck!!

Till then,

Assalamualaikum...

You Might Also Like

0 komen penambah rasa: