Alhamdulillah. another 13 days :)

6:20 PM syafira hassan 0 Comments

Assalamualaikum.

:)

Tinggal lagi 13 hari before my last exam as a mahasiswi of UTM..
Wee.....can't wait for the day :D.
Alhamdulillah, saya dapat mengharungi dugaan Allah yang betul2 perit minggu lepas.

PSM2 dah siap viva and thesis akan di print minggu ni.
Semoga dipermudahkan.
Tapi tak bermakna dah selesai semua.
Final exam belum lagi.
My papers will be on 6,11 and 17 june.
 GM, CB2 and WP.
Well not only worry about them, still have assignment need to be submit.
May Allah ease everything.
Just wanna to complete all these, and going back to Kemaman.

 Hmm.
What else?
Hey, congratulations to those who just change their status from singe to not available. :D

Tahniah buat pengantin baru:
Syaz and Mambo, Angah ang Kak Ecah, Aznirah and pasangan, Fatihah and Ikra.

Semoga berkekalan till jannah.  Sorry sme tak dapat pegi sebab because of my PSM viva and my final is just around the corner.

For me, lambat lagi. I think, I have to stop thinking about wedding and all of the stuff for now. Obi just not ready yet, financial I think. It is OK, dont want to push him. Let him decide everything.

Got to be ready. Class GM is awaiting. Bye for now.

Assalamualaikum again.:)

You Might Also Like

0 komen penambah rasa: