Craving.

5:50 PM syafira hassan 0 Comments

Hi,
I will be back to Kemaman in two days insyaallah.

list makanan yang nak makan:

-cucurjagung+bilis
-bubur jagung
-ayam masak merah
-cucur udang
-keropok lekor!!

My last paper will be on 16th January, Simulation and modelling. Struggling to complete the final assignment myself. Puzzle really help me in study. My brain  profile show improvement in math and memory.

Obi is still at kampung. So, really do not want to bother him with bunch of sms and call. Really miss him. Will wait tomorrow to hear his voice.

Owh, about the wedding. Happy because Obi finally asked his parents about this. And he said to wait for the end of this year.

 My supervisor finally agreed to let me change the PSM proposal. Alhamdulillah. And the title I still wait for her to give to me. Supposed to meet her after last paper, but haven't receive any email from her yet.

short note:: Waiting for BB1M book voucher. dah janji nak beli barang kat anak2 buah.

bye.

You Might Also Like

0 komen penambah rasa: